Adoption grant application
As you prepare to submit your application, please make sure to review our checklist to make sure you have completed all the documents needed.
Download the PDF here to print and fill out a paper copy, or fill out the form below.
As you continue in your adoption journey, please continue to update us along the way. Your most recent information will be presented to the grant committee when they review your file.
• ____ 2 Personal References
• ____ 1 Pastor Reference
• ____ Proof of your agency’s 501c3, nonprofit status
• ____ Personal adoption testimony (250 words or less. Please type on separate sheet.)
• ____ Most recent tax return (first two pages… Please black out social security numbers.)
• ____ Previous years tax return (first two pages… Please black out social security numbers.)
• ____ Completed Home Study
*References can be submitted in your packet of supporting documents. After they are filled out, please have your references give them back to you in sealed envelopes and include them with your packet of supporting documents. If your pastor has completed a reference for you within the past year, you may make a copy of his reference (in lieu of him completing our specific reference form) and include it in your packet of supporting documents. All documents must be mailed together in one large envelope.