GRANT APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING GRANTS
*December 31, 2015 will be the last date grant applications will be accepted.
For more information or if you have questions, please email email@example.com.
In order for your application to be considered eligible for a ONEless adoption grant at the quarterly grant committee meeting, the following items must be completed along with all paperwork postmarked by the last day of the quarter (March 31, June 30, September 30, December 31) .
1. Adoption Grant Application 2016- Complete the application.
2. Forms – Please scan & mail the following form in one completed packet to:
ONEless, Attn: Adoption Grants, P.O. Box 754, Smyrna, TN 37167.
*Note – Please mark through your social security number so that it is not readable on all documents.
– Proof of adoption agency’s 501(c)3 status (Document must contain Employer Identification Number (EIN) and must state that your agency is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
– Copy of completed home study
– Typed Adoption Story (limit 250 words)
– Copy of previous two year’s tax return
* Important – Online Adoption Grant Application, Pastor Questionnaire, and Reference Questionnaires are the only items we will accept via email. All other forms must be mailed together in one packet.
3. Pastor Questionnaire– Request your pastor to answer these interview questions online.
4. Reference Questionnaire– Request the two references you enter on the application (step 1) to answer these interview questions online. One form should be submitted from each reference. References must be someone other than your pastor or family member.