Thank you for considering raising funds so that ONEless can continue to make one less victim of human trafficking. We cannot make a difference without the generous support of people just like you.
Here are just a few fundraising ideas to get you started:
- Give up your special day! Instead of gifts for your birthday, wedding, anniversary or graduation, ask for your friends and family to give a gift by donating to ONEless.
- Participate in a sporting event: run, bike, paddle or even climb for the movement of freedom for the defenseless by having your friends and family support you for each meter, mile or lap.
- Host a dinner or throw a party: invite your friends to learn about ONEless and give them the opportunity to donate to the work ONEless is doing. *Learn more about ONEless Awareness Presentations.
- Form a Book Club: Read books on human trafficking/orphan care and set a financial goal for your group to raise. *List of Recommended Books (to get you started)
- Create a Unique Event: Use your creative talents and interests to support ONEless through a fun event. Hold a movie night, have a bake sale, host a corn hole tournament, or any other fundraising idea you might have.
- Create a Unique Product: Use your creative talents to create a product that you can sell as a fundraiser for ONEless. Click here to read the inspiring story of a high school student who created hand sewn shirts and raised over $1800 for ONEless.
- Your Idea: Come up with a new, exciting idea that allows you to use your own gifts for this work & help raise funds for the movement of freedom for the defenseless.
*Please be sure to let us know about any fundraiser you want to do for ONEless so we can encourage others to get involved and share your story with others.