Prayer Must Be The Center
“In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.” Romans 8:26
At ONEless we not only believe in prayer, but we have seen first hand the power of prayer as God has moved on the behalf of those we have committed to intercede for!
Join us every month on the third Thursday at the ONEless office at 6:30 as we go to war in the heavenly realm and watch as God sets captives free here on earth! This is where battles are won!
For more information on our monthly prayer meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prayer must be at the center of everything we do, every day.
Will you commit to pray every day at 1pm for ONE minute?
It’s as simple as setting an alarm on your phone or a calendar reminder for every day at 1pm and praying for 1 minute for the prayer needs below.
Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees.”
~ Corrie ten Boom
– God to guide ONEless’ leadership and volunteers as we seek to be Christ’s hands and feet by sharing Christ’s love with the ones we serve.
– Abandoned Children and Orphans who are not adoptable to know the love of a family and of Christ. *Learn about ONEless’ Homes of Hope
– Children who are being trafficked right now both in the U.S. and around the world to be rescued and come to know Christ’s love. Learn about Care Kits for rescued trafficked victims.
– Children who are awaiting a family in an orphanage to know Christ’s love.
– God’s guidance as we present awareness presentations to churches, schools, and businesses. Learn more about ONEless’ Human Trafficking Awareness & Education Presentations .
– Home of New Beginnings – safe house of holistic recovery that ONEless supports in SE Asia. * Learn about Home of New Beginnings.
– ONEless grant recipients as they begin the journey of adoption.